Adhesive lubricant from ADDINOL
The adhesive lubricants of ADDINOL are special lubricants, which possess a particularly good adhesion. The high-performance greases can be used in various branches of industry.
Application areas of adhesive lubricants are:
- Universal use for large, open tooth gears in cement tube mills, cement tube furnaces, crane systems and heavy construction machinery
- Can be used for immersion bath or circulation lubrication as well as for automatic spray lubrication of pressure- and temperature-loaded gears
- Suitable for lubrication of extremely pressure-loaded rolling and plain bearings
- Use in medium to large drives in sugar and paper mills as well as in marine and offshore technology
The adhesive lubricants consist of mineral oils or semi-synthetic base oils. Complex soaps (aluminium or calcium) are used as thickeners. Solid lubricants such as graphite increase the pressure load of the adhesive lubricants. Additives such as EP additives enhance the robustness of the greases depending on the formulation. Similar additives are also used for adhesive oils.
Our adhesive lubricants
The greases are available in various container sizes, e.g. as 1 kg cans, as hobbocks (18 or 25 kg) and as drums.
Properties of adhesive lubricants
In order to meet the diverse requirements, the adhesive lubricants must have special properties, which we have subsequently summarized:
- Temperature stable at -20 °C to 200 °C
- High thermal load capacity at temperature peaks up to 250 °C
- Very adhesive
- Reduces friction and wear in mixed friction operation
- Excellent corrosion protection properties
- Free of bitumen, solvents and toxic heavy metals
- Excellent water resistance
- High load carrying capacity
Ask for our greases at an ADDINOL dealer near you and let us convince you of our quality "Made in Germany".