ADDINOL ULTRA TRUCK MD 0538
Application areaCommercial cars, stationary plants
Application typeEngine oils
Specifications / Approvals
Fulfils the requirement acc. to
ADDINOL Ultra Truck MD 0538 is a diesel engine oil in SAE-grade 5W-30 and meets the extreme engine oil demands on the Euro III generation of diesel engines.
The comprehensive constructional development of engine components assures the observance of emission limits, the usage of fuels with a sulphur content of less than < 0.05% provided.
Leading manufacturers of commercial vehicles have formulated the required demands on suitable engine oil and classified them in companies’ approvals.
- commercial vehicles’ engines with oil change intervals > 100,000 km (MB commercial vehicles in long-distance-traffic)
- Excellent suitability for RME-operations (biodiesel). Consider the reduction of oil change intervals as formulated in the new regulations of the vehicle manufacturers
- For all highly-charged commercial vehicles’ diesel engines with intercooling
- Best detergent-dispersant behaviour
- Excellent protection against wear and reduced friction
- High ageing stability
- Specific choice ofthe components
- Best thermal-oxidative stability low-temperature behaviour?
- Excellent elastomer compatibility
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent engine cleanliness with protection against mechanical and corrosive wear
- Long oil change intervals and friction reduction on moving engine components
- Reliable lubrication under all operating conditions
- Reduced pollutant output caused by the lubricant
- Outstanding cold-start and warming-up Performance, even at very low outdoor temperatures
- Improved protection against leakages