ADDINOL PENTA-COOL WM 442
Application areawater miscible
Specifications / Approvals
ADDINOL Penta-Cool WM 442 is a boric acid-free, amine-containing cooling lubricant concentrate for universal application also for heavy machining processes.
• Suited for processing:
- - iron and steel
- - cast alloys
- - aluminium and other non-ferrous metals (check for proneness to staining)
• For processing magnesium alloys please check individually with ADDINOL Application Technology.
When mixing, add concentrate under constant agitation to the water, never vice versa!
Increased non-ferrous metal processing may lead to staining. In this case, please partially replace or renew the emulsion.
(Machining of non-ferrous metals up to 80% of the total proportion of the various materials is possible).
• Free of formaldehyde releasing components
• Outstanding corrosion protection
• Fine-disperse emulsion with excellent wetting behaviour
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
• No health hazards
• Temporary storage of workpieces possible (no wet storage)
• Superior cooling and lubricating effect