ADDINOL HIGHTEMP HF 2 PLUS
Application areaGrease for high temperature applications
Application typeLubricating greases
Specifications / Approvals
ADDINOL Hightemp HF 2 PLUS is a high temperature grease based on a synthetic oil mixture.
This special grease owns a high pressure, temperature and shear stability. It is resistant against the influence of water, acids and alkalis. Also high loads are feasible.
Temperature range from -20°C up to +200°C.
- Excellent suitability for the lubrication at high tempera-tures and in humid environments.
- In particular for the long-term lubrication of slow-running roller bearings, slide bearings, sliding rails and friction pairings with high wear potential.
- Typical applications: calenders, rollers, construction ma-chines, kiln cars, dryers, pumps etc.
- Special additives
- Excellent high temperature characteristic
- Excellent water resistance
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Applicable under heavy loads and extreme operating conditions
- Reliable lubrication even at high operating temperatures
- Relaible and safe lubrication also under the influence of process water
- Without relevant changes in product cha-racteristics in case of direct water contact
To guarantee leak-tightness, store and transport packaging in the upright position.